* Green Fee Category Not Available for Online booking, book via Phone on (03) 5985 1334
|May 1st 2019 – September 30th 2019||Midweek||Weekend/Public Holidays
(26th Dec 2019 – 6th Jan 2020)
|Twilight Golf* During Day light Savings (from 4pm)||$40||$48|
|9 Hole Rate||$40||$48|
|Sunday After 12pm||$65|
|Cups 9 Hole Course||7 Days|
|Dunes||18 holes – $42 – $30 Midweek||9 holes – $25|
|Cups||9 holes – $25|
|Both courses||$ 5.00|
|Dunes – Full Set||18 holes – $35||9 holes – $25|
|Cups – Half Set||18 holes – $30||9 holes – $15|
|Jumbo bucket (110 balls)||$15|
|Large bucket (75 balls)||$10|
|Small bucket (40 balls)||$6|
|Mini bucket (20 balls)||$4|
|These prices as of 1/10/18.|
THE FOLLOWING WILL BE APPLIED WHEN THE COURSE IS DEEMED BY MANAGEMENT UNPLAYABLE
There will be no cash refunds on Green Fees, Carts or Hire Clubs
Golfers playing less than 6 holes in an 18 hole round will receive a full 18 hole rain check
Golfers playing less than 12 holes in an 18 hole round will receive a full 9 hole rain check
Same applies for a 9 hole round where persons playing less than 6 holes will receive a full 9 hole rain check.
A Full Cash refund will only be given to players who give 24 hours notice or more.
The Dunes requests neat golf attire at all times. The following is the dress standard that is required while on the course and in the Clubhouse
- Collared shirts are compulsory.
- Slacks or shorts must be tailored. Predominately white socks are to be worn when wearing shorts. No football socks will be allowed
- No Denim attire is accepted
- Football Jerseys, T-shirts or Track Suits are non-complying with the dress standards
- Golf shoes are the preferred footwear, shoes that are not golf shoes must enclose the feet and have flat soles
- The Dunes Golf Links is a compulsory soft spike course
To Gain Entry into the Clubhouse all the above conditions apply excepting footwear and trousers.
The changes are:
- Footwear in the clubhouse may be heeled
- Clean, neat and tidy jeans are permitted in the Clubhouse.